Sunday, September 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Six Sentence Sunday
Except from 
"My Blood Runs Blue"
Chapter 13 - Kristen's Dream

“You’re out there watching me aren’t you?”  I thought.  Yes,” I heard cross my mind.
Shocked to have heard my mind making up sounds again, I laughed at myself and walked into the station.  “Kris, you’re really losing it,” I said to myself as I walked to my locker.
I guess it had been so long since I had been even the least bit interested physically in a man, that seeing this handsome stranger tonight had conjured up all these little fantasies that he would be even the slightest bit interested in me.  Who was I kidding?


"My Blood Runs Blue" can be purchased on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and from Outskirts Press.
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Outskirts Press, Inc.


Signed copies are available on my website: http://stacyseatoncom.fatcow.com/my-blood-runs-blue.html

No comments:

Post a Comment