Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Readers Being Thankful Part 2


Welcome back to Readers Being Thankful! If you missed the first part, you can view it HERE.

What am I thankful for?

Well, the first thing would have to be that I am thankful I am able to write stories that entertain so many people.

I'm also blessed to have an incredible family that supports me, even if they don't always understand me.

I'm thankful that I while I had a lot of medical issues this year, they were resolved and I am back on track. 

I'm so thankful that my family, near and far, are all doing well. 

I am also very grateful that we get to go to Disney twice a year, and I can not forget how much I am thankful for all the emails, reviews, comments and support that I get from my readers. 

What some of my Readers are Thankful for!

Shannon C: My husband who is such a hard worker no matter what hard times were having hes always working to provide for me and our 4 kids. Hes the best man i have ever known. Hes my best friend, great dad, soul mate! So thankful hes in my life!

Sheree F: I'm thankful for my Faith, my family and my friends.

Brandie: I go through severe depression and anxiety, and everyday my kids make smile and laugh. I'm thankful for them and for my husband, because he goes above and beyond to make sure I know there are people who care.

Nissa: My husband and children

Terri E: God's merciful love



Brooke B: My daughters. They make life worth everything.

Betty R: My family, especially my grandchildren! They keep me young!

Jean M: For my family

Jean P: my wonderful husband, who came into my life at the perfect time

Julie: Having a sound home to live that is also close to nature.

Pat M: My husband and daughter and our freedoms. Thankful I married the right guy and he is so good with our special needs teenage daughter. They have a really good relationship and she can go to Him about anything. So glad he spends time with her despite her with her disabilities.

Kim C: I am thankful they finally got my meds right!! For real!!

Janine R: I have a son with health issues. When he was first born, the doctors weren't real encouraging that he'd live very long. He has his problems, but he turned 30 this year. I count my blessings every time I look at him.

Porsche M: My first granddaughter ryley rayne



Peggy C: I am truly thankful for the roof over our heads and that i have the pups to keep me company i am severely disabled and without the 2 pups i wouldn't have made it for 30 years with this disease!

Jerri: Life

Joyce: I’m thankful for my eyes so I can read and do my quilting. (And also see God’s world around me.) I may not see as well as I did when I was younger, but sometimes I think that makes me appreciate my eyesight even more.

Lorena K: My husband and our continued good health.

Kitty: I am very thankful for my Lord Jesus,my family and were we live.

Debbie W: I am truly thankful for my grandchildren. They are there when I wake up in the morning when they yell out, Are You Up and they are there at night when they go to bed with all of their I love you's. Those are the best sounds to get up to and go to sleep with.

Glenda: My husband and our family because without them, there would not be the wonderful life I live❤️

Brooke: My husband and daughter!


Jennifer M: health + happiness

Cheyenne: My Mom

Pamela C: Preparing a meal, sharing the meal, and the exchange of thoughts with all who dine together in that moment.

Alice W: My Life

Jackie: I am truly thankful for the continued health of my family and any health issues have been overcome

Thank you to EVERYONE of my readers who took the time to send me their thankful notes!

If you'd like to tell me what you're thankful for, leave a comment and One lucky winner will win an electronic copy of my newest release: Mistletoe Fantasies.




Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! May your day be blessed!







No comments:

Post a Comment