Tuesday, November 8, 2011

From the Characters Point of View

Starting November 14th on each Monday we will feature a New "Character Interview" here on our blog! 

I am inviting authors to explain to us about their books from the point of view of the character, not them as the authors. I don't want to read the blurb from the back of the book, I want one of the characters to explain whats going on! 

Then we are going to have a short interview with that character to learn more about them. 

 So make sure you stop by Next Monday November 14th when Kandi talks about "Piercing Through the Darkness" from her point of view.

If you would like to join us and be a part of our Character Interviews, please send me an e-mail with "Character Interview" in the heading to Mybloodruns(at)aol(dot)com.

Want to see the a Character Interview Book Blurb - Check out the one I did with Officer Kristin Greene from My Blood Runs Blue -  Just click here: Officer Kristin Greene

SPECIAL:  From December 1st - December 10th - I will be doing back to back Character Interviews to help authors out for the holidays - get in touch with me soon to get your date reserved!  

No comments:

Post a Comment