Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet Halli from "The Chosen" in our Character Interview Monday

Character Interview Monday!
We welcome Halli today to our blog.  Halli is the star of "The Chosen" written by Andrea Buginsky. We hope Andrea wasn't upset that we invited Halli here today and not her! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Halli's words: 

When Queen Laurali of the Knight Elves first came to me and told me I was a Holy Paladin, and she was selecting me to join The Chosen as their healer when they went after Prince Gastle, I was in total shock. I had no idea how I could possibly take on the responsibility of protecting five warriors as they went after Phantasma’s greatest evil-doer. But somehow, we made it through. The bonds we all formed are priceless, and I can’t imagine not having any of them in my life, especially my beloved Silvorhawk. Now, I wouldn’t trust anyone else to protect my family on the quests that Queen Laurali sends us on to defend Phantasma.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Halli for telling us more about the book you starred in! Now can you answer a few questions for us? 


First we all want to be different, so what is the one thing you wish your creator had done differently with you?

Not made me nearly as shy as I am. I wish I could come out of my shell more.


If you could have added something to the story, and your creator would have let you, what would that have been?

I would have liked our journey to last a little longer. I don’t know about you, but I thought we made it all the across Phantasma a little too quickly…

What do you love best about yourself? What do you like least?

What I love best about myself is my openness to meeting new people and forming new bonds. I like knowing that others feel welcome in my presence. What I like least is how shy I am. Even though I may get along well with others and be open to them, I’m also very shy and quiet around them. I’d like to be able to feel like a leader sometimes, and not always a follower.

What part of the book was the hardest for you and your creator to work through?

The battle scenes. It was very difficult to do so many things at once and keep my concentration where it needed to be…on healing everyone. Things were happening so fast!



Is there a sequel for this book? If so, what do you want to accomplish in the next book.  If not, do you wish you could continue your story? 

Absolutely! More than one, even. The second book is already done, and the third book is almost done. What I’d like to accomplish in upcoming books is seeing myself grow as both a dwarf and a Holy Paladin. I’d also like to see more about my co-members of The Chosen. I’d like the readers to get to know all of us.



Halli - thank you so much for visiting us here today!  Now we have to get down to the business end and give our readers the good information on how to find out more about the book, where to buy it and how they can reach your creator, Andrea Buginsky! 


To purchase:



How to reach Andrea Buginsky:  


5 comments:

  1. Great interview Halli and Stacy! I'm so glad my favorite dwarf got some more exposure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea - I'm glad you're not upset that I interviewed Halli!! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, the character is a critic--wish I was less shy, wish that the journey took longer--this must be why I like kill characters off in my books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. killing off your characters!! lol... Ok - Carrie I want to interview the ghost of one of your characters!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Carrie...yeah, Halli's become my inner critic :) She let's me know when things need to change a bit ;) I'm glad you enjoyed her interview.

    ReplyDelete